Accepting your offer
As you know, the hiring system has changed so please note that all offers must be accepted online.
Please proceed to your applicant profile at to review the offer and any other related documents/attachments provided, and confirm your acceptance by the indicated deadline.
If you need assistance, here are some helpful guidelines.

Be sure to check out the relevant collective agreement at the HR website so that you know about any relevant benefits or services, such as tuition, the athletic centre, and professional development funds.

Direct Deposit and Pay Statements – Direct pay deposit is mandatory at Ryerson. You must complete or update the Employee Information Form that accompanies your contract and return it to FCAD with your signed contract.

Income Tax Information – You can receive your T4 (Statement of Remuneration Paid) and/or T4A (Statement of Pension, Retirement, Annuity and Other Income) slips electronically! This is the best way for you to access these forms, as eHR is quick, convenient and secure, and allows you to print or reprint your tax slips at your convenience.

NOTE: Only tax slips issued by Human Resources are available through eHR and not tax slips issued by other areas of Ryerson University.


Get your Ryerson Matrix ID?

Register for a Ryerson email account . Click “Fill in the Activation Form”.

You will need your employee number, which you should have received via email. If you do not know your employee number, please call 416-979- 5075 to obtain.

Faculty and staff are required to only use student Ryerson email addresses when communicating with students and all communications with the school will be via your Ryerson email address.  See Policy of Senate for further information.


Get your OneCard


For NEW employees it’s easy to get your OneCard:  Please make sure you have activated your account before continuing. If you don’t already have an employee number, call the HR Client Services 416-979-5000 x5075.

  1. Print your OneCard form at OneCard.  You will be prompted to login.
  2. Take the printout and one piece of government issued photo ID to the OneCard office at Jorgenson – 02.

Once you have your card please contact Lesley Salvadori to activate photocopy and room access.

For EXISTING employees requiring a REPLACEMENT card (i.e. lost card, name change, job change). There is a

$35.00 replacement fee for lost cards or stolen cards and a $10.00 fee for a legal name change.

  1. Print your OneCard form at OneCard. You will be prompted to login.
  2. Take the printout and one piece of government issued photo ID to the OneCard office at Jorgenson – 02.

For more information, please go to University Business Services.  If your card fails to work on photocopier or on Journalism classroom doors, please see Lesley Salvadori.