VPN (RU-VPN) access is required for off-campus connectivity. If you are working on campus with a hard-wired connection, you do not have to use VPN.

If you are working on a wireless PC or Mac, you must use VPN.  You can request an RU-VPN ID at ccs services/connections.

Need to access FCAD VPN (Virtual Private Network) or Storage on the Shared Network?

If you require a connection to the FCAD network from home you need to connect to a Virtual Private Network (VPN).

Additional support can be found at FCADhelp.