About the Organization: Speakers’ Spotlight
Speakers’ Spotlight is a speakers’ bureau that represents many of the world’s most extraordinary speakers, leading thinkers, and inspiring individuals. They are all leaders in their respective fields, which include business, politics, sports, media, academia, science, technology, culture, and entertainment. In our Celebrity division we assist our clients by providing talent for a wide variety of initiatives including sponsorships, endorsements, public relations campaigns, product launches, personal appearances, television programs and more. Through our Learning & Development division we work closely with a select group of leading experts from a variety of fields and disciplines and they deliver practical workshops, in-depth training programs, facilitation, consulting services, and many other types of customized solutions. Since Speakers’ Spotlight began in 1995, we have worked on over 20,000 events in more than 30 countries. www.speakers.ca
JOB TITLE: DIGITAL CONTENT PRODUCER – Full Time (Toronto)
Duties of the job:
- Propose new and innovative digital content campaigns
- Shoot creative, leading-edge, relevant and engaging digital footage
- Create/edit various lengths “episodes” from the footage according to the treatments
- Create digital strategy in order to fully utilize all media platforms (twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, YouTube, etc.) to expand reach and broaden digital audience
- Track, measure and analyze all social media initiatives
- Manage all digital media platforms
- Collaborate with marketing and sales teams on appropriate projects and overall strategy
- Edit existing footage and upload to site.
Skills and experience expected of a successful candidate:
- Experienced with staging, filming and editing footage (and all necessary software and equipment).
- Have an eye for detail and quality video/audio
- Experienced in filming in a variety of settings
- Strong writing skills
- Ability to work independently as well as in a team setting
- Strong understanding of all social media platforms
Who we are looking for:
This position is for someone who is deeply curious – one who loves to learn about people and ideas. You may be meeting with an astronaut, Olympian, a business leader or a well-known comedian, as these are the people with whom we work. The person we hire must be ready overcome challenges, and learn a lot while constantly pushing the boundaries of creativity and innovation. We are looking for someone who will always have ideas, enthusiasm and the grit and perseverance to make them happen. Do you have the next big idea?
Send your resume with examples of your work and a short digital clip explaining why you should be our Digital Content Producer to email@example.com Start date: October 2016