SCHOOL PHOTO DESIGNER JOB POSTING
Who are we?
- Toronto-based Career Cruising (careercruising.com) is an award-winning online career guidance tool used in K-12 schools throughout North America as well as Chile, Mexico, Ecuador and Peru. Our software was launched over 19 years ago by three friends seeking to create a life-changing program to guide people in creating their successful future. Today, our programs are used by millions of students, parents and educators.
About the role?
We’re currently looking for a School Photo Designer to obtain and produce images for school profile page in our software. This page showcases universities and colleges across the US. Here are specific details of the process:
- Search online to source a few images that show the school prominently – minimum 1600 pixels wide
- Validate that these are from this school and select the best one
- Save the file with the correct naming convention in a specified folder (naming convention and folder location will be provided)
- Update the tracking document
Location & Equipment: This is a work-from-home job and you will have to provide your own computer. You can bill through your own company, alternately, you will be issued a T4A on the invoices you submit.
Key Attributes of a School Photo Designer:
- Have an eye for good photography and design
- Quick and resourceful
- Well-organized and systematic in approach
- Clear communicator
- Nice to have: Photoshop skills; Experience with Google Docs
Hours & Pay: This is not an hourly or salaried job. We are looking for individuals who can source at least 100 images per week. There are 4000 to do. $5 paid for every successful shot assuming 100 shots are being provided weekly. Note: There will be creative review meetings from time to time that are required to attend that are not paid.
How to apply: Introduce yourself and send your resume to the Director of Project Management email@example.com