By: Daniela Olariu, RSJ ’17
Students, faculty and staff gathered together on Oct. 3 for the Ryerson School of Journalism’s fall Healthy Harvest. The event took place in the new RCC 223 classroom. They had the opportunity to meet, mingle and make their own yogurt parfait.
Here are photos from the event:
- The Ryerson School of Journalism has an event similar to this one every semester.
- Bev Petrovic, Student Affairs Coordinator and Aseel Kafil, Manager of Administration for the RSJ.
- A healthy snack break - granola, berries and yoghurt.
- Moosa Imran and Andrea Josic are third-year students are the RSJ.
- A group of first-year students take a break from news reporting to enjoy Healthy Harvest.
- Students making their yogurt parfaits.
- Sukaina Jamil and Raizel Harjosubroto are third year students at the RSJ.
- "Small events like this are important because they show that the school actually cares about us, and that their making an effort to engage with us." -Lillie Qiu, first year journalism student.
- Gary Gould, Media Production Specialist at the RSJ.
"This shows that the school is paying attention to their students and care about how we feel." -Adjani Toussom (left)
"It gives us a place to relax and take a break during this stressful time of the year." -Tasala Tahir (right)
- Sindi Dulluku, Sally Goldberg-Powell, Nicole Bumley and Tasala Tahir.
- Ryerson offers many services and student groups.