Awarded annually to a student entering or enrolled in Ryerson’s journalism program who faces substantial financial need and is in good academic standing.
Apply during the fall term for this award. Details will be posted and delivered to students annually via email.
To be eligible for this award, a student must:
- be a resident of Ontario;
- demonstrate financial need as determined by completion of the school’s Student Budget Form;
- be in good academic standing.
Your application package must include:
- A cover letter stating only the award you are applying for, your name, your student number, your year of study and your CGPA;
- a letter indicating how this award would make a difference in your life. Please include your name, year of study, student number and CGPA in the letter’s header;