CHASE PRODUCER JOB POSTING
Who are we?
- Toronto-based Career Cruising (careercruising.com) is an award-winning online career guidance tool used in K-12 schools throughout North America as well as Chile, Mexico, Ecuador and Peru. Our software was launched over 19 years ago by three friends seeking to create a life-changing program to guide people in creating their successful future. Today, our programs are used by millions of students, parents and educators.
About the role?
We’re currently looking for Chase Producers to source real models and locations for career hero photography. We want to encourage students to learn about themselves and careers independently, and a key part of this is depicting career imagery that is inspiring. As the saying goes, “A picture is worth a thousand words!”
- Specifically, the objective of the role is to actively source real models and locations for career hero photography. This will involve proactively and creatively corresponding with enterprises and other organizations interested in building career awareness.
- Once an interested party has been found, the Chase Producer will request sample/phone pictures and channel them to designers for creative planning.
- Subsequently, the Chase Producer will schedule the shoot with photographers and the model, ensuring everyone has all necessary details.
- Following the shoot, the Chase Producer will send a final thank you note to participants.
Hours: We are looking for individuals who can devote at least 30-40 hours per week, during business hours i.e. 9:00 AM – 5:00 PM.
Location: We require the Chase Producer to work from the office at least two days per week. We are located in walking distance to the Davisville subway station on the Yonge TTC line
Key Attributes of a Successful Chase Producer:
- An excellent communicator and detail-oriented
- Excellent interpersonal skills, the ability to carry yourself well and build rapport quickly
- Well-organized and systematic in approach
- Persistence and diligence.
- $160 paid for every successful shoot.
- Note: Recruiters working 30 hours per week are able to schedule 20-25 shoots per month. There are over 200 pending careers.
How to apply: Introduce yourself and send your resume to the Director of Project Management firstname.lastname@example.org